Sara takes care of all the behind-the-scenes paperwork and scheduling details during the closing process that helps create a seamless experience on both the buyer and seller sides. She has been with the Mahaffy Team for 4 great years and is proud to have helped over 300 clients. Her interest in real estate grew over several years as she moved around the US and lived abroad, coming to realize that a home sale and purchase is often the heart of – not only financial success – but is a pivotal event in most people’s life. The deal was sealed when she and her husband made their first home purchase in Portland through The Mahaffy Group. She knew she’d never find a greater real estate team to work with.
- Raised in a little Iowa town with big heart, as a kid of Transcendental Meditation.
- Met her husband in Bulgaria on a yoga video shoot for Udaya.com – check it out, there are hundreds of fantastic classes on offer!
- Lived in 3 other countries and traveled to 24, but who’s counting?! Next on the list is Norway and round two of Japan. One day I’ll catch up to Nick.
- Movement makes her happy: cyclocross racing, tai chi, yoga, interval training, weight training, dance fitness, hiking and running are at the top of her list.
- Had a baby girl in 2019 and couldn’t be more in love!